Editor: The TAG HEUER website is published by TAG Heuer, Branch of LVMH Swiss Manufactures SA registered in the Neuchâtel (Switzerland) Register of Commerce and Companies under the number CH-645-1002251-1, with headquarters at Neuchâtel in Switzerland
Chief Editor : Frederic LAYANI
TAG HEUER commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on this site is correct and up-to-date. TAG HEUER reserves the right to correct the site's content at any time and without warning. However, TAG HEUER cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on this site.
As a result, TAG HEUER declines responsibility:
- for any site interruption;
- for any bugs;
- for any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the site,
- for any and all damage resulting from a third party's fraudulent intrusion which causes modifications to the information contained on the site;
- from any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences. This includes costs resulting from the purchase of goods on the site, profit, client and data losses or any other loss of material goods arising from anyone's access or failed access to the website, or any credit granted to information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
Personal Data Protection
TAG HEUER commit to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided on line by Internet users. Moreover, Internet users can access, rectify and delete any personal information by submitting a written notice to the following address:
Rue L.-J.-Chevrolet 6a
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors use our website. This cookie helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We have outlined the table below the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them:
|Tagheuer.com website cookies
(TagHeuer, symfony, CASTGC, isLogged, org.springframework.web.servlet.i18n.CookieLocaleResolver.LOCALE, JSESSIONID)
|These cookies are required to navigate from one page to another and to maintain the login/logout information during your visit. It collects information in an anonymous form by using a unique login.||Yes|
|Google analytics(_utma,_utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
DoubleClick tracker (id)
|These cookies are set by Google Analytics and DoubleClick(third parties) and are used to collect non-personal information about how you use our site and our applications. These cookies does not personally identify you. We use this information to create reports showing the website usage. It helps us to continually improve our website, its applications and your browsing experience. More information
|Last Slide (TAGHeuerLastSlide_Home)||This cookie records the current homepage slide you are seeing to recover it once you navigate back to the homepage.||No|
|knownVisitor||This cookie is used to determine if this information banner has already been shown to you.||No|
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources TAG HEUER cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, TAG HEUER cannot be held responsible for those sites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those sites and external sources. In addition, TAG HEUER cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
TAG HEUER Property rights
The site as well as all software used in connection with the site may contain confidential information or information protected by existing intellectual property right legislation or any other law. Hence, unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property rights relating to documents contained on the site and to each of the elements created for the site are the exclusive property of TAG HEUER, given that TAG HEUER did not grant any license nor any other right except that of consultation to Internet users. The reproduction of all documents published on the site is authorized solely for personal and private use. All reproductions and all use of photocopies for other purposes are explicitly forbidden. In terms of software, it is forbidden to copy, modify, create a derived work, reverse engineer its conception or assembly - or attempt, in any way, to find the source code (except when this is allowed by law), to sell, to grant, to sublicense, to modify or to transfer the software's property rights. It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use a modified version of the software, particularly but not exclusively in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service - or to access the website through another interface other than that provided by TAG HEUER.
© TAG HEUER 2013